How did you get on? Are you checking to see whether you got all the answers right or to fill in a few gaps?! Either way, all the correct answers are given below. Hope you enjoyed the quiz and that we will have the Film Club up and running again for you in the autumn.
- What was the name of the first film we screened? - Dreamgirls
- There were 2 recent films about Churchill. Which one did we screen? - Churchill
- We have screened 3 films twice. One was Mamma Mia. Can you name another? - The King’s Speech or Paddington 2.
- What was the name of the ‘second best’ film we have shown? – The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- We rarely get complaints about films. Name the one exception! – The Big Short
- Which charity did we support when we screened a Street Cat Named Bob in December 2017? – St Martin-in-the Fields (The Connection)
- We have screened 2 Golden Oldies. Can you name one of them? - The English Patient or Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Which film was based on the Christmas truce of December 1914 that we screened in December 2009? – Joyeux Noël
- What was
Please click on the link button to display or download the latest newsletter.